Saturday, April 7

WE'RE ENGAGED!

Well, I'm beyond thrilled to say that Martin and I are getting married! 

The past 24 hours have been an absolutely roller coaster and I can't even begin to describe how grateful we are to our family and friends for all of the love and support they've shown through all of the excitement. 

I still haven't had time to sit down and process it all, and I feel like I'm writing a post about someone else's life right now. {cue the tears}

I couldn't be happier to be marrying my best friend. 


Be back soon with all the juicy details. 

5 comments:

Laura said...

oh my goodness, congratulations!! This is so very exciting. And your ring is absolutely stunning.

Melissa said...

congrats! gorgeous ring! :)

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

CONGRATS!!! how seriously, seriously wonderful-i wish you two SO much happiness :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous Ring:)

Syndal said...

oh my gosh that ring is stunning!!!

congratulations!